The other side of the world.

In 7 days, Alli and I will be boarding a plane on our way to India. It hit me yesterday pretty hard. The trip has seemed so far off for a long time now. Off in the future. Way off in the future. Now it is next week that we leave. I am excited to share in this journey with pastors both and alli. I know this has the potential to change our lives. To change the course of others' lives. I know that I need to expect extreme poverty, overwhelming things that I may not necessarily see here in the states. I know that God will be with us in serving the underserved. But the thing that blows me away is the amount of support = financial and prayer = that we have already experienced. As of yesterday, Alli and I have raised enough support to meet our goal for the trip. That overwhelmed me yesterday. To see God's provision for us to be able to do this. I am thankful to each of you that are partnering with us in this mission trip. It is not just for us to be faithful, but for each of you that have supported us financially, or have committed to lifting us and our team up in prayer as we journey to the other side of the world to serve. I praise God for each of you who have made that commitment. May His glory shine upon you as you trust in Him more with your lives and your finances.

Comments

KT said…
I can't believe that it is 7 days away... it seemed so long ago just a few weeks ago. I'm so excited to see how God is going to use you while you are there and how this is going to be a HUGE even for Alli. I could just spit I'm so excited!!!!
Victoria & I are glad we were able to help you both with a donation. Enjoy your trip, be safe and we look forward to your return and your stories. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal