In Bloom.

I returned home to Brooklyn last Thursday, ignited by excitement of what is to come in the future for my job. I was so encouraged to spend time with the aussie this week - just sharing in the fun of engaging with each others lives, in the great task of developing the leaders of tomorrow for our company, and simply being friends to each other. It is my desire that every human being have someone like this at work - that everyone would have someone at work that loves them unconditionally and encourages them to do right. In all areas of their life. Anhwho, I digress. So I am riding in the taxi and coming from the browns and greys of michigan, the thing that screams to me as I ride the BQE are the trees in bloom. Flowering trees. Greens beginning to pour out of each branch. Flowers leaping out of the ground shouting with their beauty and colors and life. Leaping out of the cold ground they have been under all winter. And I felt a sense of blooming inside my soul that began this week. God continues to bloom in me, and I feel like one of the buds coming out of a branch. Or flower coming out of the ground. Life on this earth is like being under ground in the winter, coldness and darkness surrounding you. Energy conservation simply to survive. And then the warmth of the sun (or son as it were) pours light into your darkness, warms your cold soul, and you are able to spring to life. To brighten the world around you, even if it is only on your street. In your subway car. With your family. In your prayer life for others. Whatever this bloom is that God has renewed in my, whatever is developing in my soul anew, it is warmth and it is wonderful. I feel like today, I am in bloom.

Comments

Can I just tell you how slightly jealous I am that you were in Michigan?? I miss home :(
What great story i love this post and i will say to thank you for the
attractive posting.
happy dance. It is great to read some positive work news.
By the grace of God things are new every morning.
Love ya
CMS Websites said…
Thanks for great posting

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.