A dream come true....

It's not what you are thinking. Or is it? I remember as a young adolescent having the dream of being a performer. I wanted to be a 'movie star' and move to Hollywood or New York City and be on stage. Or on the big screen. The movie thing didn't really seem that possible to me back then, so I do remember wanting to be in plays. Perhaps that is why I was involved in my senior play in HS, and various community theatre productions in college.
But my dream was to be on stage. On Broadway. Under the lights. In a real production. This weekend, my dream came true. It was not on Broadway, so I suppose it was an 'Off-Broadway' production. Actually, it wasn't much of a production. It was a simple set. Black boxes, folding chairs. There were lights, though, and I got to act with one of the most incredible actors (and mentors by the by) that I have ever met. So I finally made it. As blue eyes says-"if I can make it there, I'll make it....anywhere!" My dreams come true. Acting in New York City. Under the lights. Off Broadway. Unbelieveable that some creeker (cricker) made it. Thanks God for that opportunity.

P.S.-My beauties are way ahead of me in their lifetimes-they were on stage yesterday as well making their nyc debut. Tears in my eyes as I watched the girlies display the grace and poise and beauty that God has blessed them with. The excitement and pride and love almost made my heart crinkle.

Comments

K8T said…
Wait...what?! Give me some details to feed off of, I'm so jealous!!!!!! TELL ME TIMMY! Was this at church?

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day