Another no closes another door.

Well after a strong showing in my interview last week with a board from Queens, they have decided to hire another candidate. The other candidate lives in the neighborhood, so that makes sense. I am a bit bummed as I was thoroughly impressed with the board, their knowledge and determination. So again, we are unsure of what exactly that means for the work we thought might be on the horizon in a few different locations for me. You would think that I would be kind of freaking out at this point, wouldn't you? But I'm not. This must be the 'peace that surpasses all understanding'. Because in the past I would have been somewhat freaking out, if not heavily involved in the freakout process. But I trust God has a different plan. I don't know what that is. Today I have no idea. But I do know He has provided us with more than we ever imagined possible not only on our ny journey, but for all of our lives. So the door closes. It is hard to watch it close, but the actual joy I sense as I look down the hallway to the next door that may or may not open is fun to experience. I trust that there is a door I can't yet imagine. What will it be? Benzr texted me, and her words really touched me tonight. The encouragement I have in my heart from her words is something I cherish, and I wonder if there might be something to do for/with her? We shall see. Whatever it is, I trust in Him for all that I need. And I am happy that He has me in the palm of his hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day