God's Beauty


I may have failed to mention that superstar gave her testimony on Easter at the sunrise (or is it sonrise?) service in Central Park. I didn't ball my eyes out or anything, but I do know that God has provided me with a more beautiful woman than I deserve, or ever imagined spending my life with. I am so fortunate that she loves me - even when I don't deserve it. She is not only beautiful physically (and keeps getting hotter if you ask me), but beautiful in intelligence, insight, and emotions. She is beautiful spiritually, and she is my everything. Today I found out that my principal's husband died yesterday. My heart weeps for her in her loss, and it reminds me of how much God has blessed me with a piece of his Beauty through the superstar. She may have downplayed her testimony story at the sunrise service, but her heart and soul continue to build me closer to the kingdom daily in our lives, and I thank her for that. I love her more each day. I wish others knew how much it means to love someone as much as I love her. I hope that all of her desires come true each day for the rest of my life.

She is my superstar.

Comments

K8T said…
I LOVE that Liv is sitting right there watching her Mom with a great big smile on her fact, that is the best....

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day