11218-Represent!

It is a blessing from the incredible God we serve. To land in the 11218 area code. I lay in our new apartment tonight on our raised up bed from Dad, and feel the gentle cool breeze flowing into the front window. This is a beautiful place, and I can't even believe I get to live here. My girls were so excited to sleep on their new bunks tonight. Pastor, the Yankee, kushmonkey, and my boy p all came to serve us. P did most of the work, and I am so thankful for his time and energy. All the toil and energies that were used in getting the kkft here, and now I get to rest on this bed. Thank you God, for guiding our steps to get here. Thank you for this beautiful place. And thank you for the block party that is happening Saturday-welcome to the neighborhood as my new neighbor said this afternoon. I can't wait to see what awaits us here in the WT. Today, tomorrow, and beyond. See you in the neighborhood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Our Father is so worthy of praise. From the rising of the sun till it's going down, the name of our Lord is to be praised. Sing it with me man!
Well Pickel Head~ you've made it. Ah big sigh of relief, and then press forward. WT watch out the Kellys are in the house.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

NASCAR is COMING. I Like Parties.