School is out.

Another school year is down the drain. Each year seems to go by faster. It is kind of hard to believe that the students are finished, it doesn't even seem like the year should be over. Not that I am unhappy about that. The students I have absolutely no big problems with. I mean there are difficult situations to deal with, etc, but they are kids, so it is normal to expect dealing with poor decisions, young adolescent drama and the like. However, the adults are the ones that I am happy to see be done for the year. Especially the two that I can't hold accountable because the big chair won't allow me to. That should get interesting here in the next week. More on that later.

Here's the best finish of a school year I may have ever had-Leave about 3:30, pick up my brother in law and a few Sparks. Golf the bent bush. Little warm, but beautiful day. Great conversations about being a man and truly following God with my 'hey bra' brother in law, Spankawitz. Hands down, one of the most enjoyable
afternoon/evenings I have had in a long long long time. And we have never taken the time to do that, just he and I. Sick pete and blahs and pastor said they might go, but it ended up being just us. That was wonderbar. Here is a picture of spankawitz and our final location. If the picture of the location doesn't mean anything to you, you're probably not from the creek. (Pronounced crick)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.