God is on the move

Sometimes I get so caught up in waiting to see God working in my life, I don't pay attention to how He is working in other people's lives. How stupid is that? Caya called Monday, seeking time with sick pete and I, and we did meet up with him last night. God clearly called him to "Get off the bench." Not sure what that means, nor does caya, but I can tell you that God is on the move. He is ALWAYS on the move. Pay attention to what is going on around you, or you will miss seeing Him move.

Comments

MC Roomie said…
I just wanted to let you know that I am still reading your blog. Your entries are an inspiration for me. Give me a call if you ever make it out to L.O. this summer. We can go "STREAKING!" or maybe just grab a 'rita.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day