Superstar

Today marks twelve years of marriage with my one and only superstar. Twelve years, and I love her more today than I have --EVAR. She is my beautiful ewe lamb that God has blessed me with. Her beauty is breathtaking. Her partnership with me is inexplicable. I never imagined that I would love her this much, but I do.

She is my superstar.

I saw her once.

She dated my friend.

What a beautiful smile.

She capsized my heart.

Since that day,

I loved her from afar.

Now, she is my superstar.

We grew to be friends.

Having fun, playing around.

The love in her eyes.

She touched my soul hard.

On another day,

We drove in a car.

Now, she is my superstar

The friendship grew deep.

I already knew.

Touching her, touching her.

She never left my mind.

She said yes to a date.

We went to a bar.

Now, she is my superstar.

Our hearts grew together.

Woven into one piece.

United, we married.

My dreams all come true.

Children we raise.

I just call her Char.

Now, forever, she will always be my superstar

My superstar.

My superstar.

I will always love.

My superstar.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So very beautiful. Your words are just right, they capture much of who you guys are Fun loving, Caring, Unique, and family. Happy Anniversary. the forgetful sister schmuck!
K said…
Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you got some time to spend with your beautiful wife over the weekend. Thanks for being a great example of husband and wife for me to see.
Morgan's Mom said…
Happy 12 Blissful Years!!!! that is fantastic.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.