Mr. Negativity Pants

If you read my post yesterday, I know what you might be thinking.  What's up with Mr. Negativity Pants?  Well, this post is to counteract your thinking.  I pointed out that trust - I feel - is not something I am struggling with.  I completely trust that God is doing a continuous work in me.  And believe you me (why do people say that?), I need continuous work.  As I fumbled around the dark room yesterday (last week?  Last month?  Last two months?), I received an email about moving forward.  It is honestly something I have been in continuous prayer about with a few others for a couple of months.  And it is good.  I don't know clearly the outcome.  I don't know clearly God's plan in this.  But I do know that Jesus is with me in this.  The last several days in my quiet time, God has pointed that out to me.  Overwhelmed me with the fact that I am not alone in this dark room.  That soon, there will be light, and I will be able to see - an exit?  Not sure.  But I am asking you to partner with me in what I feel is a challenging task.  To pray morning, noon, and night for this potential door opening, light shining moment.  And I trust completely that God is in this with me, no matter the outcome.  And as I was reminded with 2 Corinthians 12:9-10:
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Comments

Craig said…
Praying with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal