Mediocrity Medicine.

It is a challenge to do a job that is not particularly enjoyable.  Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the interaction with many, and hope that somehow I can make a difference.  But knowing just how good something could be, and seeing that others are not willing to a) work to that end, b) admit that things are not as could as they could be, and c) allowing mediocrity is perhaps the most bothersome to me.  I have resigned myself to not owning all of that.  I can only do what I can do - my role is not one where I might be allowed to own that mediocrity - nor am I in a position to change that condition.  Did I mention that is a challenge?  Personally, I am struggling.  The moments I am engaged with people one on one - it is good.  But the moments I am exposed to the sheer madness of the rest = Suckville.  I wish I was the mayor of Suckville, because then maybe I could do something about it.  But for now, I will commit to engaging with people one on one, and simply do what I can.  Have I mentioned that is a challenge for me personally?  Alright then.  On your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal