Abundance and Absolution

This morning as I enjoyed my coffee anew, the word abundance kept coming to me. Abundance. All of the things that I get to experience = Abundance. An abundance of love. An abundance of joy, fun, smiles, laughs. An abundance of food and drink. An abundance of friends and family. Abundance of abundance. Doesn't even sound like a word anymore, does it? Abundance. What do you have in abundance? I have everything in abundance.
And as I ran today, the word absolution reigned in my ears. The fact that Jesus died for me is an act of absolution. My sins are forgiven - not sometimes, not for a while, but absolutely. Absolved. Gone. And absolution means forever. I was overwhelmed with the love of Christ and his act of absolution that I so do not deserve. And that means love in abundance. Word to the A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day