Middle School...........Right.


Hard to believe that this young lady is the nugget that I held in my hands just over 10 years ago. Hard to believe that the one that ate just about anything without any teeth is now almost as tall as her mother. Hard to believe that the one that would say "My FAFE momma" (instead of faCe) is now writing her own songs and melodies. Having a daughter has certainly opened my eyes and my heart to how God feels about me as His child. Even when she makes mistakes, I still love her more than I can tell you. My love for her does not end, and the pride and joy that comes to my heart is tremendous when adults in her school talk about how special she is, and how she has changed their lives or outlook or daily life. This is a special girl. Check that, she is becoming a special young lady. This week is her last week at her 'elementary' school. This fall, she will be in middle school. As one that has so much enjoyed the ms years in my career, I am thrilled to watch her move on, and I am so much enjoying her development into a young adult. I am so proud of her award that she won, and so proud of her piano performance in front of all that attended her graduation ceremony. I love this girl, and can't wait to see what God has planned for the next phase of her life. I know she will be successful because she is hard working, compassionate toward others, oh, and she likes to have fun. My little Alli Bear.

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
Little Lady in RED!! Keep up the good work proud Papa!
What a beautiful soul in and out.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day