It is an honor.

Today marks the first morning gathering for communitas. Many years and many tears have passed before this day by many people involved directly or indirectly in this church plant. But for me, as I woke up well before my alarm this morning, it is an honor to be a part of this morning's festivities. It is a priveledge for me to be involved with a courageous group of people united together in a dangerous mission with an unknown outcome. God continues to surprise me with His mighty providence for me, for my family, for my brothers and sisters in Christ, and for communitas nyc. It is an honor to serve His glory and majesty in this world where we try to bring a piece of His kingdom here to earth. It is an honor to work to take over territory from the enemy for Him. It is an honor to get in our van this morning, drive into Manhattan, and gather with others that are seeking to track their lives the way Jesus wants us to track them. It is an honor.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We continue to pray for you and the team. We know the mission field is ripe for the harvest and the workers are few. We know you have chosen to obey and walk with joy in obediance to the King. May the years of preperation show forth in a mighty harvest. TMP
Timm,

Met with Jason today at Norm's music. He was pretty impressed with your work on Sunday- looks like you are our tech director, and sound engineer!
Charlotte Kelly said…
What's it like to be good at everything you try? COME ON! Makin me sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.