My daughter is amazing.

It's really not just my daughter. All three of the kelly girls are pretty much amazing to me. Superstar helped with the pta holiday bazaar today at Liv's school. As I walked in, there were literally at least 100 people milling about, enjoying each other, buying some things for christmas, or not, and it was a great time to just chill and see some of the kids' friends' parents. If I can write it like that. It was fabulous. Superstar worked very hard to provide not just a fun day and community building, but to serve others before herself. And Alli's dance studio was there to perform some selections for the crowd. Out of the 9 people that are in her junior dance company, she was the only one to show up. When the studio head asked her about being the only one, and if alli would be ok dancing by herself - her answer: 'sure'.

She is such a beautiful young lady. I am so proud of her, and watching her dance today was beautiful. She is a special person in my eyes, and I know in the eyes of God. Enjoy the video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal