Happy Blogiversary ..... To the GROUND!

It is really wild to me to think that I started this blog three years ago (yesterday - get off my back man, I was too busy yesterday goign to bed early to write anything!) Three years ago, I really felt like God was calling me to do something BIG. And I didn't really know what that really meant, or what was really going to happen with it all. But I have learned the last three years that God calls me to trust in him today. Even on my blogiversary. Today I sit in my apartment in Brooklyn, NY. I have left friends and family and great people back in Michigan. I look out and watch the planes headed to LaGuardia. I read the New York Times on the weekends. I go to work on the subway. I take the Brooklyn Bridge when I go to our gatherings on Sunday. I get to meet with pastor on a regular basis, and we do it in places like the new park overlooking lower Manhattan, the Pig'n Whistle Bar, Times Square, the Gemini Diner, Prospect Park, Central Park, UWS, along the East River, or at the ocean, you know, kind of like the sticks of Romeo.
I know that I have grown spiritually over the last three years. And I approach a time where I am still uncertain of what will happen for the kkft tomorrow, next month, or next year. I am uncertain (yet again) what will come of my current work situation. I don't know what God is calling us to do in our church for the future. I am not clear on which relationships I need to develop, and what people to engage more deeply with. But I am certain that God loves me and will help me to know those things today, tomorrow, and always. This week, I am going to go back and read what I have learned the last three years. And remind myself of just how good God is to all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal