If you believe.

title="Wordle: mseed1"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/1733054/mseed1"
alt="Wordle: mseed1"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

If you click on the link above, you will see the latest wordle of this blog. I haven't done that in a while, and I think it is a really cool thing to do with text or websites to see what jumps off the page. I find it interesting that God landed at the top of this one, and if you look closer, you can see MUCH LOVE sitting sideways. That is how I feel today. That God has much love for me. I am overwhelmed by his love, particularly since I am a sinner and blatantly walk away from Him in my selfish ways. He still loves me. He created me for great things. I look around me and see people that don't know that every day everywhere that I am in this great city. I see people that God loves so much hurting from the pain of this world, including myself. I see wonderful people loving others first, and loving in a way that is beyond my comprehension. I am so enjoying meeting those people and building relationships with them.

Reading John 11 this morning I came across this little nugget:

40Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

I need to keep reminding myself that I believe each day. That I am not of this world, that there is more to life than my selfish desires. That reminder of my belief allows me to see the glory of God in this crazy broken world. As I drove past Prospect Park yesterday with the sun rising in the east, pinks and reds in the sky and reflecting off the lake, I reminded myself that I believe, and I saw the glory of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal