Hard to Handle.

Following Jesus is hard to do. There are days and moments where I shout to God : "I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!" I know that is what He wants me to do. I got that part, broseph. But why is it so difficulut to love people? For me, it is particularly the case to try to love people without common sense. I can completely and unconditionally love people that have made mistakes, people that hurt others, people that do wrong. But people that have not a shred of common sense really bother me -- call them stupid people if you want to, because that's what I catch myself doing. So God help me. I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Superstar said…
ewe can dew eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Love those stupid-sos.
For the record, 40 isn't 40 something. You have to wait at least another year before you can officially use that line.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal