Carnegie Hall

Well, even though the kkft was a bit too tired to stay awake untill the end of the show, we did get to experience carnegie hall last night. We were in the nose bleed section, but that didn't matter. Pastor's wife even made it, even though she wasn't feeling the greatest. We got to see "Handel's Messiah", and the level of talent that was on the stage was quite impressive. The amount of hours in practice that must have went into the overall group is probably astronomical. But sitting there realizing the level of talent not only last night, but the amount of talent that have used their God given talents and brought joy to peoples hearts and minds there. Unbelievable. Thank you for that experience PS130.
Even better-I got to have a 'date' with all three of my beauties, eat dinner in the city, and see the beauty of the city on a cold December evening. And so, I sit here and develop my talents. On Staten Island of all places. I never thought I would be writing about Carnegie Hall or doing my research work while sitting on Staten Island, but here I am. Alli is taking a test at a private school here today, and I am so proud of her using her talents in life already. We continue to pray and hear the voice of God as we wonder if he wants her to use her talents in a new way in our new city. Talents abound, and we are thankful to God for all the talents he gives us so that we might glorify Him. Much love to my Hero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day