Trust

Why is it so difficult to trust God? I acknowledge He created the universe, which includes me. I know He sent His son to save us. Truth. So this stupid house is for sale, and I just want someone to come and buy it. I want it to be overwith. And so I am hit with scripture:

1 Peter 3:14But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened."

1 Peter 4:12 Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.

1 Peter 5:10And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I know God has a plan for our house. My prayer is that whomever buys it is blessed to live there and share memories with their family as much as we have over the last 6+ years. I pray that God will continue to use that house for His glory, no matter who lives there. I do know that He has used this house to grow us in His love an mercy and grace since the day we bought the property. And so I continue to work toward trusting Him more.

Comments

K said…
Thanks for the reminder. I cried all the way home last night because my paycheck is already spent on bills and I was on empty on my gas tank.... somehow, my gas tank was full this morning, Thank you Matt and Tracy, Praise God!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal