Foolishness is Nonsense

This week has brought much to the plate, and superstar even told me she knew it was coming. I don't know if 'coasting' is the right word, but the pressure has definitely been turned down for us in our journey to nyc. How is that you ask? Well, we knew that I would be working in the D this school year. We knew it looked like with my new job, I would probably end up in nyc opening a school. But that was not reality. Reality was (and is for now) that we still live in our suburban house we love that I got to build with my dad. Reality is that the time line was open ended. Well the pressure got turned back up this week.
The week back to school after new years is always a bit more stress. People aren't used to getting up, doing work, etc. at school. PS-Thank you God for a career that allows time to reflect, spend time with your family, and enjoy the Christmas season like no other! But Superstar and I felt we needed to come up with a plan for the house if we are to indeed move this summer, which, by the by is five months away from now. So I emailed our HR guy, AD, who is one of the nicest guys I have ever come in contact with. We had a phone conversation yesterday, and it is pretty sure that they want me to move to nyc this summer. I will continue to be a PIR in the existing school in Brooklyn, which I visited last October. That will allow me to learn New York state stuff, testing, etc. The plan as it stands is that a charter got approved for our company to open a school, let's just say for now the name is 'Dreams', and open it fall of 2010. So I would pir until this time next year, and probably even be able to help another pir that I know to open her school this fall in Brooklyn and learn from her along the way too. Then this time next year, it would basically be full time prepping to open the dreams school. I mean, COME ON! Could that be anything but God? I think not Francis.
But that brings up the pressure. Did I mention that my doctoral proposal will go to the committee next week? Yeah, that's cool baby. Did I mention that we need to figure out how to sell a house in the worst economy EVAR in the next five months? Did I mention that Satan attacks in the midst of these kinds of pressure situations? And so, superstar and I will need to spend a lot of time in prayer, listening intently on what that looks like if we are to follow His blueprint, not ours. It is overwhelming to know that He cares so much about us. It is overwhelming to know that even with the way I screw things up on a daily basis, He still loves me and cares, even about the little things. I am thankful that I have had time to be reflective in my new role, and not be the point person the last few months, and to know that in the midst of moving my family to the greatest city on earth that I will have at least a brief period of time not being the point person. So in my quiet time today, this poem comes to me. Enjoy and God Bless.

Foolishness is Nonsense

Don't be a fool. Be cool.
It's your time to shine in '09.
Gadget, widget, make them all.
Trust me and you'll never fall.
Listen and I'll show the way.
Listen only to what Jesus will say.
It is time and it is done.
Jesus, Spirit, God is one.
Go and live and feel the vibe.
Of living in the Jesus tribe.
I in you and you in Me.
This is how it's got to be.
Listen now, I call your name.
And so your life won't be the same.
Jesus is in you, that is for sure.
So live a life that is Holy and Pure.
King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
He'll show you how to open doors.

Comments

Dude, enough already! Even if I was in love it really doesn't matter if he's not in love with me. I can't imagine why not, but still!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day