Trust

Trust is a difficult and challenging idea and/or concept. In human terms, trust is something that is gained in my opinion. You earn someone's trust, it is not something you automatically absorb. You give them small opportunities to see if you can trust them, and when they earn small nuggets of trust, you are willing to trust them more with bigger things. Continued success in this area leads to a deep level of trust that is rarely ever even talked about, it is just a part of life and relationships with deeply rooted trust.
For the last year and a half, God has continually told me to "Trust". Never really specific in what that means to me, but continually I hear Him say to me "Trust". And that I try to do, sometimes with great success, sometimes with great failure. But when I do trust God with some area of my life, I see His glorious magnificence shining on me in this world. Which, in turn, makes me want to trust Him more not only in that certain area, but in other areas of my life. And so I try to trust Him with more, but often get fooled in this world of self serving desires, selfish tendencies, and self centeredness. But I do realize with each small step of success in my trust in God, darkness moves farther away from me as I take control of the trust and hope of this world.

Comments

K said…
like I don't trust you not to make fun of my putting stance anymore?
just realized I left answers to your questions on my blog instead of yours.
Superstar said…
Trust is truly glorious. Think about it. What would relationships be without it? Wow.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day