Park Slope it IS.

Looking for an apartment in New York City can be an overwhelming task to say the least. When someone says the phrase: "There are millions of choices", they actually mean it. Communitas is in Manhattan, and we know that we have been called to this city to be a part of this church. All the roles and reasons have not completely been revealed to us, but we do know that God has an incredible plan for our entire family in this venture of trust and faith. That much, we know.

From the very beginning, trust has been a critical factor for my journey in particular down this road to NYC. God repeatedly has asked me: "Will you trust me?" The more I have pressed into that very small question, the more I have come to realize that the more I trust Him, His plan, His teachings, and His way, the more easy life becomes for me to see opportunities to serve others, and the easier it is to trust Him with everything. The more I trust His grace, His peace, and His love, the easier it is to pass that on to others. And so I trust Him completely with my life. With the life of my wife. With the life of my children. My career. My finances, my home, my bank account, my retirement, my way of life.

I have spent the last three days with the superstar looking at neighborhoods, apartments, town homes, high rises, KWDMs, etc. It was so much fun walking around talking about possibilities, thinking of living in this building or that neighborhood, whatever. We also were so happy to spend time and enjoy our search with j-no, our broker. But one piece took the cake. It is actually a 1BR apartment, but it is on a very quaint street full of brownstones. (Wanna see?) It is four homes from Prospect Park. It is two blocks from one of the best schools you can find. It is half a block from restaurants, etc. It is, as Napoleon Dynamite might say, flippin sweet. More to come...

Comments

KWDM's???
Yaaay!! Now I know what area to look in for my next apartment!!!
Morgan's Mom said…
WoW I just got goose bumps! Looks like the apartments of NY you see in the movies. Best of Luck finding the perfect one.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal