Or NOT.

So, much ado about nothing. I did really enjoy looking for a new place to live with our family, and I thought it was going to happen. But it didn't. For some reason, this didn't work out. It was hard to get very excited about it, then start to see the excitement unravel, then to see that this was not going to be the place for us. There is still an outside possibility, but I think God is trying to show us something here. What? I don't know. I did enjoy a comment from the pirate pastor-'you didn't think you were going to get off that easy on finding an apartment, did you? I mean, look how long it took you to get this job? How long did it take you to sell your house?' And he's right. What am I missing here? What is it that I need to learn? More on patience? More on trust? More on listening to God? I'm not sure. But I am sure that God cares where our family lives, and I will trust in Him-even when it is really, really hard. Even when I'm not sure why. Even when I doubt myself.

PS-ever seen a 50 year old somersault off a train? I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal