Angry, but OK

I am really bumbed out and a bit frustrated and a smidge angry. I wrote a huge post while I was on the plane, saved it as a word document so I could copy and paste. Since I got to nyc, I have been having much difficulty with my computer, my files, the network at work, etc. SO I will post that one later. Also had many other inclings to post things, but couldn't get on, broke this, that, etc. But I have food to eat and a place to sleep, so I'll be ok.


Here are some topics you may want to hear more on-just let me know:

  • Taxi drivers-This is a most interesting group, and I now have some interesting stories about cabbies.
  • Homeless people-It is neat to be able to bring food to them, sit with them, and share a meal.
  • Jogging in Central Park is one of the most incredible things I have experienced.
  • God has certainly called me to be here.
  • Waking up to look out your window at this city, and then going to sleep after looking out your window at this great city is something that will forever be engrained in my psyche.
  • Using your imagination when encountering Jesus opens your soul to new experiences.
  • I love people.
  • I love the kkft more than ever.

Much love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal