Beginnings

And so-this is the beginning of a new journey-blogging. I feel that I am supposed to start recording my thoughts, emotions, growth, and whatever other crap I can come up with. The entire purpose of this blog is to communicate my journey with God. I know, not something you want to read. However, I'm starting to realize that all the 'Jesus Freaks' I used to think were actual freaks, are really just incredible people that are following the Creator.

Enough of the blah blah blah. I'm really just a crazy person that has listened to Him, and decided to take my entire life and give it to HIM. That means taking my lovely wife, my two children, my minivan, my house in suburbia, my comfortable job, a handsome retirement package, etc. , and getting rid of all that to move to NYC to start a church. No big deal.

I can tell you from the beginning of this new journey, I knew that it was God, and that I can not say no at this point. I'll share more soon, and continue to share revelations, my life in general, and whatever else I come up with.

Comments

K said…
UUUMMM... are we really middle aged????

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.