The Aussie.




This week, I have been in GR for more excitement with so many new faces. It is exciting to see hundreds of new teachers preparing for a new life in their new careers. Personally, I have gotten to spend time with my new colleague and friend, the aussie. In my new role at work, I get to work with him in leadership development and some things of that sort. It is right in my wheelhouse, and I feel so very fortunate that I get to a: be involved in this work; b: do this work with the aussie; c) enjoy each day what I get to do for "work". It is really incredible, and God has blessed me beyond what I even imagined once again, blowing my hopes and dreams to pieces, only to provide me once again with more than I ever imagined. As Jesus asked Peter- "Are you so dull?"
But the aussie is a special person, a Christian man that is inspiring, and an encouragement to me in every respect. I have so enjoyed each time we get to work on something. This week, if you look at the photos, you will see where we got to do some 'work', as he invited me to a house he was housesitting this week. Our time not only included work, but work outs, swimming in the lake, filets for dinner, laughter, ice cream, and some incredible conversations and learnings. I so look forward to what God is going to do with not only the work we get to do together, but the relationship we continue to develop and our spiritual development that I am certain will grow because of this relationship. I am ever thankful and encouraged by the people God brings into my life each day in each role that I know He has carved into my little slice of the world. Much more to come I am certain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal