That's so Random

No it's not so random, so people should stop saying that. However, I will use the term appropriately with my 'random' thoughts:

-Summer vacation for at least three weeks without serious work hours is something everyone should get and do no matter what their profession. Stress in the world would cease to exist, and there would be no such thing as road rage.

-I love my wife and my family. Spending time (as mentioned above) with them leads me to the reminder that I have the greatest life in the world and the greatest wife and the greatest children. Cedar Point, bro's house, butt tree's, soak city, the maples hotel, the motel 6, hog heaven, the amway grand, the terrace motel and the beauty of a wedding and dancing with my daughters and wife. Life is grand and I love them.

-I have the greatest job in the world, and I am convinced it is a gift from God because I trusted Him with everything. I am so thankful that I love what I do, the people I work with, and the people I get to meet.

-New and interesting relationships are intriguing to me. What will come of a discussion with my high school teacher's son that now works with the same company? Why did I sit on a bus with jb last week and encourage her to pray for someone she struggles with? What do I need to do with all of these new relationships to honor Him?

-In less than a week, I will finally be 'settling' in Brooklyn with my family, and I mean for permanent and for serious.

-Laughter makes my soul encouraged.

-Life without an Ipod sucks after you get used to life with an Ipod.

-I love Jesus.

Comments

K said…
who is the high school teacher's son?

....hhhuuuuhhh.... you said butt tree!
Anonymous said…
Such a fantastic God to give great gifts to his children. The sunshine on Saturday was perfect. The rainy morning was relaxing too.
We built some memories! Real glad my dad didn't flip back in that chair. Super happy the slots were in my favor. Excellent choice in motels you sure know how to pick em! Pickel Head

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

Camera Phones