Eating Healthy

So I'm pretty sure that I'm not supposed to be eating sugar. I felt like I wasn't supposed to for a long time, and I thought it was God telling me, but I ignored it, and kept eating sugar and sweets. Then I find out that some of the communitas people have given up sweets until all the houses sell. Maybe that's why I was convicted? So I kept ignoring, ignoring, even eating more of them. But at the retreat in DC, I decide I was out on the whole sweets thing. I've been weening myself off of sugar in my coffee, etc., so Now I haven't eaten junk for a week. No cookies (THAT ONE IS HARD), no chocolate, no nothing that is junk or sugar or sweets. Feels pretty good.

I also told superstar that when I got back from the conference, I needed to start eating right. So she is packing my lunch so that I eat well at school. And it really feels right to not eat junk. I mean, I have NEVER limited sugar or sweets in my life. I wanted it, I ate it. When I wanted, what I wanted, whatever. So I think God is preparing me for something. Maybe just helping me to clear all the toxins out of my body that I have been pumping in there.

But I have to admit, Wednesday night in NYC, I had a 7 oz. burger at a place near Kallen's. MMMMMMMM. It was so good. Pastor didn't think I could eat it, but I did. All of it. But I did not have dessert. I've also really been into eating apples this week. I never liked eating apples, but they are really tasty, especially the red delicious kind. Now, sick mother, you know the rest of the story.

Comments

Sonyia said…
Thank you! I'm right there with you! So is Sick Pete by default. If you like red delicious and are craving a sweet - find a Honey Crisp apple - they are sometimes hard to find - BUT they are SO YUMMY! Just like eating a sugar stick ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

NASCAR is COMING. I Like Parties.